How to book your gas boiler service Isle of Man – Contact us here to book an appointment
It is recommended by gas boiler manufacturers that your boiler is serviced annually in order to keep it working safely and efficiently at all times and to reduce the risk of costly breakdowns. Regular servicing also ensures that your boiler is running at optimum efficiency, saving fuel and money.
It is vital that a full service is carried out each year to reduce the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning which can be fatal and is caused by faulty or poorly maintained appliances.
Pipeline Plumbing service all types of boilers including, non condensing boilers, condensing boilers, open vent, system, combination boilers and gas boilers in the Isle of Man
We are Gas Safe Registered Engineers are highly experienced and fully qualified to carry out boiler services.
Our engineer will carry out a comprehensive boiler service whilst at your property by completing the following:
- Test the rate of gas consumption or the working gas pressure to ensure the boiler is operating correctly and adjust if necessary
- A flue combustion test to ensure there are no unsafe emissions from your boiler
- Inspect your boiler and controls to make sure they are operating safely
- Visually inspect the boiler to check for corrosion and leaks
- Remove and clean the burner
- Clean the heat exchanger and flue ways
- Check for correct ventilation
- Check the electrical connections
After one of our Gas Safe Registered engineers has serviced your boiler, they can issue you with a gas safety report which explains what checks they carried out, any remedial work required or completed, that it meets the correct safety standards and when it needs to be serviced again.
Our engineer will also make recommendations for repairs and further works to be carried out. If you choose to go ahead with further work it can be booked in at the time or at a later date.
You should never, under any circumstances, attempt to service your boiler yourself. It is illegal for anyone other than a Gas Safe Registered Engineer to service or work on a boiler.
To arrange for a boiler service please contact us here